Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SURPRISE, I decided it's high time I got back into doing my blog. I've been really out of touch lately due to (a) saving my church from being closed by the Episcopal Diocese of PA - and we did it - we're doing faily well now and (b) just keeping busy as Senior Warden at my church and stitching whatever, whenever. I added 2 new furbabies since my last post - a 1-1/2 yr old tabbly named Maxine (from my local SPCA) and a 6 wk old kitty rescued by the Police Dept where I work from under the hood of a car - his name is AJ. And of course I still have my darling Daisy.
Below is a stitchy piece I made for a raffle being held by an organization call Canines For Life - they are having an open house on 9/8/12.
Outside of the above I really haven't been doing too much - it was a very hot summer and I'm really, really looking forward to fall. Fall is my most favorite time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Dottie, love your furbabies. Your finished stitch piece is lovely.

    ReplyDelete