Friday, August 13, 2010


When I went to the Stitching Post in Baltimore, MD I just fell in love with this pattern and had to have it. It is on my to-do list (after I finish the moose) so it probably won't get done anytime soon but I had to share the design. I couldn't get the special fabric so I got an overdyed light blue jobelyn (which I've never used before and love the softness of). Will post pics whenever I start it. LOL - I have so many projects I just want to start but not enought time. Oh well, I retire in less that 2 yrs and hopefully will do it all then - now that a huge LOL. I also bought all the special overdyed yarns too. I had a grand time at the LNS and my SO just can't figure out Stash.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun Dottie. I love using new fabric. I only use what I can find at Joanns usually. I love the coupons. My favorite is the 28 count Monaco. Its so thick and soft, just lovely. Looking forward to seeing your progress when you start this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you'll be busy in retirement. That's great! My MIL loves crafts too & is very fast.
    Me.....not as fast.
    Happy Stitching!
    Chris B.
    CCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chart and will look forward to seeing it when you get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very pretty and stash shopping is fun. I got a nice surprise in the mail this week which was very sweet. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete